Genetic Testing Services
We understand ambiguity slows research. Predictability and dependability are key. It’s about you and your research. Our genotyping services and other genetic tests are designed to be fast, flexible and provide high quality, high throughput processing to lower your costs and minimize your risks.
Currently, GTCA has the capability to test mice, rats, zebrafish and other animal models with the following genetic modifications:
Please call 1-844-800-4822 or email to inquire about testing of triplet repeat mutants.
- PCR Genotyping
- Point Mutation Genotyping
- Zebrafish Genotyping
- Zygosity Testing
- Retinal Degeneration Panel
- Assay Design
With GTCAssure you receive high quality PCR genotyping results in 2 business days, guaranteed. We start with our proprietary DNA extraction methods and proceed to testing your samples with two separate assays, every time, providing definitive results.
We guarantee our turnaround time, 2 or 3 business days from sample receipt (depending on service selected) or the testing is free.
Our unsurpassed expertise and efficiency allow us to offer free assay development and upfront, uniform pricing. Whether you currently outsource your genotyping or you still do it in your own lab, use our Cost Savings Calculator to see how much switching to GTCA could save you.
We provide a complete report package including:
- Summary page: all results associated with your sample identification.
- Complete data page: the raw data from the two GTCAssured tests.
- Methods page: describing all methods used.
- Invoice page: showing current charges and your total account level spending.
We make it accurate and easy.
- Sampling: Accurate sampling of an animal colony is best achieved when the technician is comfortable and familiar with the materials and methods used. We accept samples in the format which best suits your laboratory to mitigate these risks. We want your results correct the first time and every time.
- Reports: We will customize our report to your lab’s needs. Let us know what works for your research.
- Orders: We offer multiple methods for order submission to work with your systems.
- Models: Currently we have GTCAssured assays for mouse, rat and zebrafish, however, if you require genotyping of a different model, we would be happy to work with you.