Predictability and dependability are key
We understand ambiguity slows research. Predictability and dependability are key. It’s about you and your research. Our genotyping services and other genetic tests are designed to be fast, flexible, and provide high-quality, high throughput processing to lower your costs and minimize your risks.
We deliver high quality results in 2 or 3 business days, depending on the testing service selected. Our PCR genotyping starts with our proprietary DNA extraction methods and uses two separate assays, every time, to provide unequivocal results.
Our turnaround time is 2 or 3 business days from sample receipt, depending on the testing service, or the testing is free.
Currently, GTCA has the capability to test mice, rats, zebrafish and other animal models with the following genetic modifications: Knock-Outs, Knock-Ins, Transgenics, SNP’s and many other Spontaneous Mutations
Our unsurpassed expertise and efficiency allow us to offer free assay development and upfront, uniform pricing. Whether you currently outsource your genotyping or do it in your own lab, switching to GTCA can save you time and money.
We provide a complete report package including:
- Summary page: all results associated with your sample identification.
- Methods page: describing all methods used.
- Invoice page: showing current charges and your total account level spend.
We make it accurate and easy.
- Sampling: Accurate sampling of an animal colony is best achieved when the technician is comfortable and familiar with the materials and methods used. We accept samples in the format which best suits your laboratory to mitigate these risks. We want your results correct the first time and every time.
- Reports: We will customize our report to your lab’s needs. Let us know what works for your research.
- Orders: We offer multiple methods for order submission to work with your systems.
- Models: Currently we have GTCAssured assays for mouse, rat and zebrafish, however, if you require genotyping of a different model, we would be happy to work with you.
Our goal is to support efficient and effective colony planning and management
Our colony management services are designed to support your in-house colonies with expertise or bandwidth your facility may lack. Our goal is to support efficient and effective colony planning and management.