So, you just found GTCA and have realized that we can take away the burden of genotyping and leave you with the ability to focus on your research, not housekeeping. Even better, the price and turn-around time make outsourcing actually viable.
- Just create an account. It is a simple process that takes about 1 minute. Don’t worry about fields like “accounts payable email”. Your first order (up to 25 samples with 2 targets) is free. When you return with your next order, you can update your account information.
- Let us know what strains/targets/assays you need to have tested at firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit a New Assay Target. GTCAssure assays are ready now, if you submit a new target we immediately design your assays and order primers. We will contact you within 24 hours regarding the assay’s status so you can plan your shipment.
- Submit samples for testing. We give you two options.
- We will notify you via email when your samples have arrived.
- We will return the results to you in 2-3 business days. For example, if we received samples Monday afternoon, we will send you results via email by the end of Wednesday. If we are validating a new assay, we will keep you informed of our progress and timeline for sample testing.
- Our report will include a summary page, a Data page for each assay, a Methods page including all primer sequences for each assay, and an Invoice page detailing the charges. See an example here. We are able to modify our report to meet your needs.
- Have a look at your report and imagine never having to do genotyping in your laboratory again.